Viotti & Tolfo
- 1926 C d'E Milano
Viotti & Tolfo was founded in 1921 by former employees from Casaro: Vittorino Viotti and Torquato Tolfo.They made a name for themselves with their "linea gran moda" bodywork: an aerodynamic torpedo bodywork. In 1927 they acquire the patent "Clairalpax" from the french coachbuilder Paul Aundineau. Within a few years it established itself with a refined and luxurious brand, winning numerous prizes in elegance competitions. The rapid growth requires the transfer to a new, larger building and so the change of name to Carrozzeria Viotti.